Urea other name is carbamide, this is an organic compound with chemical formula CO(NH2)2 . It is a colorless, odorless solid, highly soluble in water, and practically non-toxic. It is easily dissolved in water,it is neither acidic nor alkaline. Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a source of nitrogen and is an important raw material for the chemical industry.
- It is raw material for the manufacture of urea-formaldehyde resins and urea-melamine-formaldehyde used in marine plywood.
- Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices.
- Urea-containing creams are used as topical dermatological products to promote rehydration of the skin
- A component of animal feed, providing a relatively cheap source of nitrogen to promote growth
- An ingredient in dish soap
- A main ingredient in hair removers such as Nair and Veet
- A browning agent in factory-produced pretzels
- Most Of the 90% industrial production of urea use as a nitrogen release fertilizer. It has the Highest Nitrogen content of all solid nitrogenous fertilizers.
We have ready stock of Urea available in various packaging size 10kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, 50kg210 kg,
West India Chemicals is leading supplier of Urea in Gujrat,Kandla,Surat,Ahmadbad.We have ready stock of material material. We are also dealing with wide range of chemical products and associated equipment for cleaning, sanitising, descaling, paint and carbon removal, metal protection and non-destructive testing.
Therefore, we commit you the best quality, huge quantity and fast delivery time. For more details of product like MSDS, Technical specification etc. you can directly access the link. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for any query or quotation on email@example.com