Demulsifier 210 Ltr
Can be use as a Separation of emulsified water from crude adsorbent, Sharp interface between crude oil and water.
Oilfield Chemicals Demulsifiers
RXSOL Export quality Demulsifiers is very effective emulsion breakers to separate water in crude oil emulsion. Its excellent performance formulations enable the quick separation of produced water from oil. Acts as a dehydration chemicals.
Chemically RXSOL Demulsifiers reduce the interfacial tension between hydrocarbon and water, which helps to separate water content quickly.
RXSOL Demulsifier is a totally organic liquid formulation of surfactants and soluble in toluene, Xylene, Aromatic solvent, Crude oil for the demulsification of water in oil and oil in water, capable of performance at room temperature, but with improved speed and percentage of oil removed when applied at temperatures near 60 deg. C (140 deg. F). RXSOL crude oil demulsifier destabilizes the oil-water interface that surrounds each water particle in the emulsion, replaces the emulsifier molecules (if any), and allows the water to coalesce. RXSOL crude oil demulsifier (demulsification of crude oil) is a completely combustible, non-abrasive; non-ash-forming treatment, which will improve the quality of the fuel it, is added to. The effects of crude oil demulsifier in demulsification of water in crude oil emulsions are based on relative rates of water separation were recognized through emulsion breakers.
RXSOL DEMULSIFIER is Water-In-Oil Demulsifiers, which can be used as stand-alone Demulsifiers to separate Formation Water from Crude Oil Emulsion. There are vast differences and Characteristics of Crude Oils produced in various Fields. Use and application Oil Soluble Demulsifier Testing & Selection is accomplished by standard Bottle Tests in Lab followed by Field Trial Tests. They are commonly used in the processing of crude oil for effectively separating formation water from emulsions in crude oil.
Dose recommendations have to be made on a case-by-case basis. The dosage of RXSOL DEMULSIFIER prescribed to break a particular emulsion varies from as little as 1 ltr per 20,000 Ltrs (50 ppm) of oil to as much as 1 Ltr per 10,000 ltrs (100 ppm) of oil. A few companies have even found that 20 ppm was more effective than the higher dosages, so we suggest adding the lower levels to your laboratory bench tests to verify the correct dosage for the specific application. Finding the most cost-effective dosage, as well as determining the best conditions of temperature, slow mixing, settling time, etc., is best done in the laboratory, using a sample of the actual oil or waste and a sample of Demulsifier.
Methodology for Evalution of Demulsifier :
Step 1 :Treat 100ml of the emulsion with 40 mg/litre of Demulsifer, (using 1% w/v solution in xylene in 100 ml graduatd conical tube) and give 100 shakes of approximately 12 in stroke
Step 2 : Place treated emulsion in water bath maintained at 70 +1oC for a period of 15 minutes and allow it to settle for 5 minutes at 30+2oC. measure the quantity of clear water settled
Step 3 : Conduct a blank test with untrented emulsion under condition similar to treated emulsion
Step 4 : Substract the water seprator if any in blank test from treated sample and denote it as V. Similarly subtract the water separated from blank from total water present in emulsion and denote it Vo.
Report Efficiency Percentage as Follow : % Effiency =(V/ Vo) x 100
Futrue and Benefit :
Contains surface-active materials
Separates water from oil
Free from defilements
Precise chemical composition
Easy to Handle.
Storage and Handling :
RXSOL DEMULSIFIER shall be stored in closed containers away from direct sunlight at ambient temperature. During handling, direct contact with human body is to be avoided. Safety goggles and gloves are recommended for safe handling. The spillage can be handled with dry absorbent like sand, sawdust, etc. On ingestion / eye contact with the product, medical attention should be sought immediately.
|Physical appearance||Clear free flowing brown colour homogeneous liquid|
|Active Ingredient||More then 40 Percent|
|Specific Gravity @ 25° C||0.92 ± 0.02|
|Viscosity @ 25° C||< 30 cps [cst]|
|Pour Point||< 0° C|
|ph range||5.0 – 8.0|
|Solubility in Hydrocarbons||Soluble|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Flash point ° C||>60° C|
|Shelf Life||Minimum two years|
|Storage Condition||-15 to 55 Degree C|
Marine and Oil Field chemicals manufacturer and supplier. Demulsifer direcly indicates emulsion breaker into oil and water phase. This product is most commonly used in Oil field demulsification process.
Demulsifier most commonly known as oil water separator in Oil field industries.
Demulsifier best discounted price directly from manufacturer are available through email. As we have reagular supply of Demulsifier in Oil filed industries, so we are keeping ready stock of demulsifier at our all phyisical location of India and UAE. Click here to get our physical loaction and franchise details http://rxmarine.com/where-to-buy
DEMULSIFIER CHEMICALS FOR WET CRUDE TREATMENT OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES :
- Material to be used in (LUHAIS, BIN-OMAR and ARTAWI) field.
- Material should effective and workable for a period of (2 years) from the date of delivery.
- Manufacturers to state and guarantee that the specification should be unchanged and must be developed to give good results and to fill full the requirements of (SOC)
- In case of any deviation in (Winter or Summer seasons) manufacturers must compensate the balancing quantities.
- Manufacturers should send their representatives to follow the activity of materials during the period of contract.
- Specifications of out let oil must not exceed:50 ppm salt 0.2% water content
- Crude Oil Specification as follow:
|3||Inlet Salt||45,000-60,000 ppm|
|5||TDS WASH WATER||3000 ppm|
|6||TDS formation water||250,000 ppm|
|7||Oil Temp. Winter||(20-30) C°|
|Oil Temp. Summer||(50-60) C°|
|9||Viscosity in 21.1 C°||16.64 cSt|
|10||Viscosity in 37.8 C°||10.30 cSt|
|11||Viscosity in 50 C°||8.022 cSt|
|12||Viscosity in 60 C°||6.251 cSt|
|13||Sulfur Content wt%||1.7|
|14||H2S Dissolvedin crude oil ppm||Nil|
|15||Wax content wt%||7.9|
|16||Carbon residue wt%||1.9|
|17||Pour Point C°||C° -26|
- 8. dose of competition should be (25-50) ppm
- 9. Added Material has no any side effects on the pipe line and exported oil and all other equipment.
- 10. The bidding should be included supplying (20 drums) of the material to be tested in LUHAIS field and assessment (without depending any previous test) (without any cost), otherwise technical and commercial offers will be neglected.
- 11. The test of samples make by field and finger print
- 12.The origin of manufacturer flow improver material (America)
- 13. Provide with bidding names of companies using the flow improver material and location.
- 14. The material should be environment friendly type and clearly state the type of process and clarify the best method how to deal with it.
- 15. The bidding should specify clearly the material life time in the (normal and up - normal ) working condition and the replacement or regeneration recommendation )
16. Delivery period to be (30) days, CIP Basra (S.O.C warehouse). SUPPLYING OF THE QUANTITIES ACCORDING TO (SOC)
REQUIREMENTS AND THE SCHEDULE OF DELIVERY TO BE AS FOLOWS:
1500 Drums during 3 months
1500 Drums during next 3 months
1500 Drums during last 3 months
17. Penalty Rate 20%.
Demulsifier on line price for BULK quantities is 1.8 US$ / Ltr or 6.5 AED / Ltr or 126 INR / Ltr ( Taxes Extra ) This rate is only applicable for bulk req quanties.
Email us to get MSDS, Technical Bulletine of Demulsifier. Also feel free to mail us to get customized and private labeling option of Demulsifier.